The MEHGS cannot happen without our Exhibitors!
Visitors to the MEHGS have discovered that the MEHGS is Blessed with a Wonderful Group of Regional Business's and Organizations providing a broad range of Products Services and Information.
For Home Improvement, Gardening, related Services and Activities.
Welcome to the 7th annual event website!
The Home and Garden Show is a fundraiser to benefit designated projects at Metro East Lutheran High School.
Produced by a Volunteer Parents Group called the Knight Stewards.
With the generous support of Volunteers Sponsors Partners and Exhibitors.
Thank You for the Continued Support of the of the Metro East Home & Garden Show in 2020!
Download Everything You Need Here:
SCOTT MILLER IS READY TO HELP!
Available Upon Request.
If you are interested in learning about availability of Booth Space or how your company or organization might participate in the MEHGS ... We'd love to speak with you ...
Presentation and Information Coming Soon.
Available Upon Request.
The Success of the MEHGS would not be possible without the generous support of our Sponsors.
Sponsors of the MEHGS have found that the MEHGS attracts a wide variety of visitors from the Edwardsville Glen Carbon and surrounding areas in the Metro East, providing high value Media Driven, Branding and Imaging as well as Customer Engagement Opportunities. If you are interested in learning about Sponsorship's and how your company or organization cam participate in the MEHGS.
We'd love to speak with you ...
Dates & Times of Event
Free Parking & Admission
A variety of delicious foods and drinks will be available
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Family Fun Extraordinaire
On Site Services
Provided by Scott Credit Union
Only Available Saturday 10AM - 2PM
Provided by CJD E Recycling
Only Available Saturday 10AM - 12PM
Provided by Partners for Pets (Saturday)
LANDS ON SUNDAY!
ARRIVES @ 1:30 PM
FLIES BY 2:00 PM
Get your picture with St. Louis's most famous bird!
Cardinal Glennon Safety Fair
Child Fingerprinting by Edwardsville Police Dept.
Fire Safety with Edwardsville Fire Dept. (Sunday)
NEED MORE INFO ABOUT E-CYCLING?
NEED TO RECYCLE A TV.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
– Before you arrive, think about some projects you would like to research. Check out our Exhibitor Listing and our Sponsor Listing to assist with suggestions to upgrade, improve, and enrich your home and garden.
Make a project list
Plan Your Visit.
Gather needed materials
– Bring project plans, pictures of the areas you would like to update, room layouts or blueprints, material swatches, and of course pencil and paper.
Make a list of questions
Save time searching for local experts
Take advantage of free educational opportunities
– Think of questions you would like to discuss with exhibitors and write them down. Then, don’t just browse, talk to the exhibitors and take notes from your conversations.
– This is easy one-stop-shopping at its best. Quick chats can result in invaluable finds. Face-to-face contact with exhibitors and business owners can link you with trusted partners. These experienced craftsmen can show you the latest products and services.
– Learn something new at one of the stage demonstrations or from a knowledgeable exhibitor.
Get ready to shop
Pick a meeting place
Make use of your valuable information
– We have exhibitors who will have direct sale products for you to take with you. This can save you on shipping and handling.
– A predetermined meeting location could prove valuable if someone would get lost, or simply tired. The concessions area would be ideal.
– A variety of delicious foods and drinks will be available
– Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Bring a jacket if you chill easily.
– The handouts and notes you have collected are a wealth of knowledge that should not be wasted. Contact the exhibitors who can best meet your needs, getting you on the path to your perfect home and garden.
If you have any question please reach out.
If there are any questions regarding the 2019 MEHGS please contact Scott Miller